Friday, August 18, 2006

I feel a bit silly about this blog. It's ages old, and yet I rarely ever write in it. At present it mainly exists to collect audioposts, which are meant for an open diary, and may not make much sense on their own. The thing is, now that blogger wants a blogger ID for comments on other blogs, I keep commenting places with this blog as the ID. I wonder what people think if they click through. I wonder how many of them listen to really terrible audioposts only to be embarrassed for me and perplexed --AT THE SAME TIME.

Maybe I wll try to write more here in the future, but I'm a pretty quiet beast, really. We'll see, I suppose. In the meantime, hi people!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut, Julia! I'm Lulu. do you happen to know a martin marks? if not than ignore that question haha. thank you for the comment. most people i know are way shorter than me. it kinda sucks haha. ~Lulu Panda

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought as much. How is life going for you, dearheart?
~Lulu Panda

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home